We may be biased, but we think working at Noralta is a great opportunity to begin or continue a successful industry career. Take advantage of that opportunity by applying today.
WHY NORALTA TECHNOLOGIES?
That depends on what we’re both after. Here’s how it looks from both sides of the interview table.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Beyond meeting the specific requirements from the job listing, here are some things we look for in the people we hire.
- Hard working
- Up for a challenge
- Highly experienced in your field
- Problem solvers
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
If you’re the right fit for us, we can offer you a number of benefits. As a Noralta employee, you can expect:
- An attractive salary and remuneration package, negotiated individually
- Opportunities for growth and advancement, in both the technical and managerial side
- Competitive annual vacation allowance, taking your industry experience into account
- Health benefits: hospital, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance
- Hourly allowance for tools and PPE for our field staff
- A career development program – managers and HR working to match your career goals with our company needs
NORALTA’S CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
In order to support our employees, their careers and workforce growth, we have a career development program at Noralta that matches employee goals with Noralta’s business needs.
We believe in helping our employees with their career development skills. They need to meet the ever-changing needs of the energy industry and maintain their employability, and we need to empower them to achieve their goals within Noralta. Our employees also need our support to help them make the most of opportunities that arise throughout their careers.