Heavy Oil tank interface detection
Noralta’s nGauge SaaS-based solution package offers level monitoring in production tanks.
- Measure interface levels of sand, water, oil, foam and gas
- Sensor strip is non-intrusive to the tank and resistant to damage and contamination; can be installed with zero downtime
- Our custom algorithms give you the best possible tank content data
- A great decision-making tool for fluid logistics
- Reduces inefficiencies – know how much your tank holds before you send your trucks out, and send the right truck out at the right time
- Prevents damage to the burner tube by warning of high levels of water or sand
- Can be integrated into existing SCADA systems
- Chemical treatment of oil can be customized based on the tank’s actual contents, resulting in cost savings HS&E
- Saves fuel costs – by enabling better water management in production tanks, water can be removed from the tank before it hits the burner, saving on propane costs
nGauge has a number of health safety and environment benefits.
- Minimizes environmental risk
- Reduces your overall carbon footprint
- Can prevent foamovers